You are a passionate real estate marketer wanting to help build the marketing foundation for a growing business unit portfolio at one of Canada’s fastest growing real estate companies. You are competitive and always looking for ways to be bold, while being conscious of your resources (time, energy, money), as well as the experience of others working with/around you. You have a type-A approach to organizing your priorities, you communicate with confidence, you are proud to work in a team environment and you get it done. You’re ready to grow places.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Do what it takes to get the best work done
- Have the highest level of integrity
- Know how to get things done - on time and on budget
- Have fun and enjoy a good laugh… every day
- Have a reputation for your coolness under pressure and having the drive to do whatever it takes to get the best work done
- Communicate openly and ethically
- Are passionate about building relationships
- Support an environment that creates, challenges, follows through on Process; bridging experiences from Anthem’s diverse portfolios and team members.
- Support Anthem’s in-house Corporate Communications team in growing our Corporate Brand amongst internal and external stakeholders via newsletters, presentations, memos, events, and trade shows etc.
- Develop and manage the marketing programs for Anthem’s commercial real estate portfolio across Western Canada which includes retail, office, industrial, other income producing assets. The scope includes:
- contributing to the asset’s overall vision and product design development (architecture, features, permanent signage)
- ongoing competitive market analysis
- collecting and interpreting data to define the asset’s Target Market
- forecasting and managing marketing budgets, along with reviewing and approving marketing invoices
- outlining a critical path timeline for all marketing programs
- onboarding and growing relationships with external marketing consultants and vendors
- working with Anthem’s in-house graphic designers and other marketers on deliverables like branding, website, brochures, site plans, advertising, eblasts, signage, renderings, photography, videography, events and more
- executing simple graphic design edits to collateral, including site plans and brochures
- launching those deliverables into the market and managing them in tempo
- collaborating with other internal teams including Anthem’s leasing team, property management, construction, development, finance and accounting, supporting our mantra of being on-time, on-budget, on-vision for every asset
- reflecting and reporting on our marketing programs for external stakeholders like Financial Partners and tenants
- Pursue opportunities to continue learning, share insights and experiences with others, and celebrate often
- 4+ years’ experience in a full-time marketing role within commercial real estate
- Basic proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Excellent time-management, presentation and communication skills
- A talent for taking a data-driven approach and crunching numbers
- A passion for developing innovative solutions to solve marketing problems
- A desire to have fun at work while doing what you love
- The ability to travel within British Columbia and Alberta
Anthem is a real estate development, investment and management company that strives, solves and evolves to create better spaces and stronger communities. We are Growing Places.
We work hard. We work smart. We work in teams. We challenge the status quo and have fun doing it. We believe in developing our people to maximize their potential. Conversations are candid, conflict is swiftly resolved, and coaching is continuous.
Founded in 1991, Anthem is a team of 500 people driven by creativity, passion and direct communication. Anthem has invested in, developed or managed – alone or in partnership – more than 320 residential, commercial and retail projects across western North America. Our growing residential portfolio includes 20,500 homes that are complete, in design or under construction, from master planned mixed use residential and multifamily, to townhome, rental and single-family communities. We own, co-own, manage or have previously owned over 9 million square feet of retail, industrial and office space. We have developed more than 60 communities across 8,500 acres of land in Alberta, British Columbia and California.
Please, no unsolicited resumes or phone inquiries from agencies. View our Policy on Unsolicited Resumes on our website.