We have an exciting new opportunity for a new Sales Associate to offer support for our Alberta House Building community! If you are supportive, proactive, responsible and driven by teamwork, keep reading.
- Able to create meaningful engagement with all people and appreciate the importance of strong relationships
- A person that gets joy out of creating a great experience for everyone
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Eager to engage and reinforce existing valuable relationships and keep realtor’s engaged and connected with our team
- Follow the Anthem sales process, support and work in partnership with the Area Sales Manager
- Ensure prospecting notes and purchaser information is up-to-date, clear and aligned with Anthem's sales process
- Assist the Area Sales Manager with contract preparation and processing
- Work within CMS and New Star
- Liaise with internal teams including Operations, Construction and Warranty to ensure the best customer experience
- Proactive communication with homeowners through the purchase and closing process
- Ensure all deals are compliant, complete, signed, approved and/or countered
- Work with sales administration team and provide support as needed
- Schedule and attend customer appointments
- Track, log and maintain database of customer care issues
- Provide input to and execute on communication plan for construction updates to purchasers and their realtors
- Oversee closings and conveyance
- Ensure all contracts are complete and legally compliant
- Management of MLS Listings
- Experience working within CMS and New Star (asset)
- Understand the local market and our competitors
- A rolodex of realtors who are eager to promote/support/sell current and future Anthem projects
- Great people skills
- A deep appreciation for strong relationships
Anthem is a real estate development, investment and management company that strives, solves and evolves to create better spaces and stronger communities. We are Growing Places.
We work hard. We work smart. We work in teams. We challenge the status quo and have fun doing it. We believe in developing our people to maximize their potential. Conversations are candid, conflict is swiftly resolved and coaching is continuous.
Founded in 1991, Anthem is a team of 500 people driven by creativity, passion and direct communication. Anthem has invested in, developed or managed – alone or in partnership – more than 320 residential, commercial and retail projects across western North America. Our growing residential portfolio includes 20,500 homes that are complete, in design or under construction, from master planned mixed use residential and multifamily, to townhome, rental and single family communities. We own, co-own, manage or have previously owned over 9 million square feet of retail, industrial and office space. We have developed more than 60 communities across 8,500 acres of land in Alberta, British Columbia and California.
Please, no unsolicited resumes or phone inquiries from agencies. View our Policy on Unsolicited Resumes on our website.