Edmonton, AB, Canada
Development - Housebuilding
Getting stuff done is how you roll! You have a love for interior design with a strong creative eye and can see all the tiny details that are oh so important. Always cool under pressure, you are driven, have a desire to innovate and an open communication style – people like to talk to you. You are committed to excellence and thrive in an environment where you are constantly required to bring your ‘A’ game.
- A clear and direct communicator
- Accountable and data driven
- Seasoned at having uncomfortable conversations
- Create interior spaces that reflect a variety of needs and styles
- Have good product knowledge and are aware of current design trends
- Work on development and execution of show homes
- Work collaboratively with Interior Design Manager, Sales, Marketing and Operations from initial plan through to show home opening
- Utilize competitor data and target market data to help design each show home
- Assist in creating and presenting design concept of show home interior design, including furniture plans, wall coverings, window coverings, feature lighting and FF&E
- Assist in making interior selections and documentation
- Sourcing of FF&E
- Coordinating the FF&E delivery and bookings of third-party movers
- Organize site visits to maintain quality control
- Set up and stage the show homes
- Coordinate the shutdown, move/storage/sale of all show home FF&E upon close-out
- Have other duties that may include homeowner consultation and support
- Procure and update design palettes and continuously improve/evolve existing interior design palettes with the market
- Coordinate homebuyer design related appointments
- Consult on and submit exterior colour selections for architectural approvals to developer
- Consult on and submit homeowner palette selections and optional upgrades
- Consult on and submit any change orders, both interior and exterior
- Track homeowner selection data and current market trends
- A diploma/degree in Interior Design from a recognized institute
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional interior design role
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
- The ability, and willingness, to travel between Calgary and Edmonton
- A valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
Anthem is a real estate development, investment and management company that strives, solves and evolves to create better spaces and stronger communities. We are Growing Places.
We work hard. We work smart. We work in teams. We challenge the status quo and have fun doing it. We believe in developing our people to maximize their potential. Conversations are candid, conflict is swiftly resolved and coaching is continuous.
Founded in 1991, Anthem is a team of 500 people driven by creativity, passion and direct communication. Anthem has invested in, developed or managed – alone or in partnership – more than 320 residential, commercial and retail projects across western North America. Our growing residential portfolio includes 20,500 homes that are complete, in design or under construction, from master planned mixed use residential and multifamily, to townhome, rental and single family communities. We own, co-own, manage or have previously owned over 9 million square feet of retail, industrial and office space. We have developed more than 60 communities across 8,500 acres of land in Alberta, British Columbia and California.
Please, no unsolicited resumes or phone inquiries from agencies. View our Policy on Unsolicited Resumes on our website.