Calgary, AB, Canada
Development - Housebuilding
We have created this brand new role within our Alberta Housing team for someone who knows how to provide excellent homeowner experience and has a strong creative eye. Have we caught your attention? You stay cool under pressure and have an open communication style that people are drawn to. Your love for interior design means you also have a desire to innovate. If this excites you, keep reading!
- Capable of creating interior spaces that reflect a variety of needs and styles
- Relationship focused, energetic, resourceful and results-oriented individual who thrives on accepting new challenges
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Knowledgeable on current and upcoming design trends, residential construction and reading floorplans.
- Someone who works well independently and as part of a team
- A strong communicator with a proven track record in conflict resolution
- A diploma/degree in Interior Design from a recognized institute
- 4+ years of progressive homeowner service experience
- Previous experience in the residential construction industry (preferred)
- Strong organizational skills and are extremely detail-oriented
- The proven ability to maintain professional interactions
- A valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
NOTE: This position is based out of our Calgary office and the ability and willingness to travel to Edmonton is a must.
Anthem is a real estate development, investment and management company that strives, solves and evolves to create better spaces and stronger communities. We are Growing Places.
We work hard. We work smart. We work in teams. We challenge the status quo and have fun doing it. We believe in developing our people to maximize their potential. Conversations are candid, conflict is swiftly resolved and coaching is continuous.
Founded in 1991, Anthem is a team of 500 people driven by creativity, passion and direct communication. Anthem has invested in, developed or managed – alone or in partnership – more than 320 residential, commercial and retail projects across western North America. Our growing residential portfolio includes 20,500 homes that are complete, in design or under construction, from master planned mixed use residential and multifamily, to townhome, rental and single family communities. We own, co-own, manage or have previously owned over 9 million square feet of retail, industrial and office space. We have developed more than 60 communities across 8,500 acres of land in Alberta, British Columbia and California.
Please, no unsolicited resumes or phone inquiries from agencies. View our Policy on Unsolicited Resumes on our website.