You have worked your butt off in your first residential, multi-family job. You are now ready to bring it! You can't wait to start working in an entrepreneurial construction company, one that hires people with potential and turns them into leaders. At Anthem you will collaborate, create and plan with inspired professionals that are committed to building real estate of only the highest quality.
- Do what it takes to get the very best results
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver on company values such as Results, Passion & Teamwork
- Embrace the Anthem Way
- Have a balance of humility and ambition
- Provide technical support and project coordination to the team
- Contribute to the Project team as a project moves from acquisition through construction, and ultimately to turn over to the end user
- Coordinate, track and monitor the status of key documentation pertaining to construction
- Assist in administering construction contracts
- Communicate with the internal and external teams
- Coordinate general administration for project filing, archiving, etc.
- Coordinate with new tenants and their contractors, facilitate premises turnover, drawing and signage approval
- Perform inspections of construction upon completion
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in a construction-related program
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in residential, multi-family construction; working with a developer/builder or general contractor is an asset
- A good understanding of estimating and tendering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of the specific needs, codes and regulations pertaining to building in B.C.
- Great, diverse, authentic people!
- Unlimited career growth opportunities
- Mentorship from the ‘best in the biz’
- Corporate Giving Strategy supporting community development
- Annual salary reviews and performance bonuses
- 100% employer paid Benefit Plan with Healthcare Spending Account and Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Safety First. Always. We’re proud our in-house Construction team is COR Certified. Our talented 100+ team members will forever shape neighbourhoods and cities across Alberta, B.C. and Sacramento. Safely.
- ‘Dress for your day’ policy… and more!
Anthem is a real estate development, investment and management company that strives, solves and evolves to create better spaces and stronger communities. We are Growing Places.
We work hard. We work smart. We work in teams. We challenge the status quo and have fun doing it. We believe in developing our people to maximize their potential. Conversations are candid, conflict is swiftly resolved and coaching is continuous.
Founded in 1991, Anthem is a team of 500 people driven by creativity, passion and direct communication. Anthem has invested in, developed or managed – alone or in partnership – more than 320 residential, commercial and retail projects across western North America. Our growing residential portfolio includes 20,500 homes that are complete, in design or under construction, from master planned mixed use residential and multifamily, to townhome, rental and single family communities. We own, co-own, manage or have previously owned over 9 million square feet of retail, industrial and office space. We have developed more than 60 communities across 8,500 acres of land in Alberta, British Columbia and California.
Please, no unsolicited resumes or phone inquiries from agencies. View our Policy on Unsolicited Resumes on our website.